Like the Experimentation kit but already have an Arduino Board? No worries. This Experimentation Kit for Arduino has everything the full Experimentation kit has except the Arduino board.
- 11 circuits to explore microcontroller basics. Covering LEDs, transistors, motors, integrated circuits, push-buttons, variable resistors, photo resistors, temperature sensors & relays.
- Comes with an Arduino prototyping bundle (without an Arduino board) to make constructing your circuits and future projects easy.
- Printed copy of the Arduino Experimenter's Guide means no need to flip between on-screen windows.
- Each circuit includes easy to follow layout sheets, eliminating guesswork when it comes to component placement.
- Fully open source, meaning you can download and print additional circuit sheets, or download the component files and make your own circuits.
- Help is only an e-mail away ( email@example.com )
- Everything packaged nicely in a multi-compartment plastic box.
- Prototyping Bundle for Arduino (breadboard & acrylic holder (no Arduino Board))
- 75 Piece Jumper Wire Bundle
- Printed 29 page Experimenter's Guide
- 11+1 Breadboard Layout Sheets
- USB Cable
- Multi-compartment Plastic Storage Box
- 9v Battery - Arduino Adapter
- Loads of components
- 5mm Red LEDs (x10)
- 5mm Green LEDs (x10)
- 10mm Red LED (x1)
- Toy Motor (x1)
- Mini Servo Motor (x1)
- 8-Bit Shift Register (74HC595) (x1)
- Piezo Element (x1)
- Push-buttons (x2)
- Potentiometer (10k) (x1)
- Photo Resistor (x1)
- Temperature Sensor (TMP36) (x1)
- Relay (5v DPDT) (x1)
- Transistors (2N222A) (x2)
- Resistors (560 Ohm x25, 2.2k Ohm x3, 10k Ohm x3)
- Diodes (1N4001) (x2)