This prototyping shield is great if you want to work on multiple projects using only one Arduino. Simply solder up the pieces, plug it into your Arduino and get building. Produced by adafruit industries.
- A nice standard 0.1"x0.1" prototyping grid with big pads
- An IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button
- A surface-mount chip area for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- Compatible with out 400 point breadboard with the rails removed.
- Every pin is brought out, including the new 3V and Reset header pins
- 2 0.1uF capacitors on either side for extra power stability
- The ICSP header is up top if you like to upload to your Arduino using a programmer