A kit with all the components you need to produce your very own Arduino compatible on a breadboard. Simply place the included layout sheet on the breadboard then follow the fun Lego style assembly instructions in the included printed manual.
NOTE: This kit does not include any USB circuitry, thus to program it you will either require a spare Arduino USB (duemilanove or uno) board, or an FTDI USB-Serial programming cable (available here)
. (instructions included)
- Easy to assemble with printed guide and breadboard layout sheet.
- If you run into any problems we're only an e-mail away (email@example.com).
- Fully compatible with the Arduino IDE.
- Printed Colour Assembly Guide
- Printed Colour Breadboard Layout Sheet (to make component placement easy)
- 400 Contact Breadboard
- ATMega328 (with Arduino bootloader preloaded (Duemilanove))
- 16 MHz Crystal
- Capacitors (2x100uf, 2x100nf, 2x22pf)
- Resistors (2x560ohm, 2x10k ohm, 12x 0 ohm)
- LEDs (Red power, green pin 13)
- Jumper Wires
- Pushbutton (for reset)
- 6 Pin Header (for programming with an FTDI USB-Serial cable)
- 7805 Voltage Regulator
- 9v battery clip